Hello! Here are 20 things about me:
1. My actual name is Ariana, but Annie renamed me Ari at the age of 7 and it's basically stuck ever since. It's fine, though, I renamed her Annie and every time someone calls her "Anna" I cringe with confusion.
2. I have a black cat named Luna who hates everyone in the entire world, except me. She adores me, and I adore her (probably more).
3. If I could I would have a million cats, as they're my favorite animal (bunnies are my second).
4. I spend all my money on my cat, and most of my free time with her.
5. I was diagnosed with Celiac disease 3 years ago, and found out I'm allergic to most yummy things. I spend a lot of my time trying to recreate yummy foods I'm allergic to.
5. I think I want to dedicate my life to fighting for affordable healthcare for all. Or maybe fight for women's reproductive health.
6. Whatever I decide, though, I'm trying to go to law school and arm myself up with a law degree to get in on the fight.
7. My other greatest goal in life is to find a gluten free croissant.
8. My dad is from Mexico, and my entire wonderful family on his side lives there. My mom is from Connecticut and I have the cutest family up north too.
9. I'm a duel-citizen of the U.S. and Mexico. I love that I have two cultures, and two countries to call home.
10. I have a tattoo with my bestest friend in the universe. I didn't think I'd ever get one, since I'm deathly afraid of needles, but I did it!
11. I live in Austin, in a little cottage by myself.
12. Living by myself is the greatest thing ever.
13. 30 Rock might just be my favorite show.
14. I often try to with water colors. It rarely results in anything.
15. I grew up playing classical piano and violin. I still play piano, and now also try to play the ukulele, mandolin, and guitar.
16. Waffles are a staple of my diet.
17. My whole family does martial arts. We even have a dojo in our house!
18. I try to be a photographer a lot. Sometimes it works, sometimes... not so much. Film is the best.
19. If I don't leave the city at least once a month I get incredibly antsy. Travel and day trips are a necessity.
20. I'm addicted to sugar. It's bad.